Friday, October 15, 2010

Pretentious.

Is it weird that I kind of like pretentious people? I guess it is just a matter of taste (which is funny because those who are pretentious feel that their opinion is the only one that matters). I understand why they annoy people, but I like them nonetheless. Let me be clear, people who are pretentious without any real reason to be that way annoy me. But, if someone really knows what they are talking about I'll listen to them no matter how snobbish they are. The same is true of people who are arrogant and really good at something.

Facebook is a dirty liar. She (yes, it's a girl) always tells me that I have a new message when I actually don't. Oftentimes I will be in the middle of a discussion with someone of Facebook and doing something else at the same time. I then rely on the little tabby thing at the top of the screen to tell me when they have answered me and sometimes it says "New message!" when they have not yet answered.

In my last blog, Indecisive located at http://nyrole.blogspot.com/, I would often write about how I was unsure whether or not I liked the television show House. Near the end of it, I concluded that I did like it and that if I had learned nothing from the experience of blogging, I had learned that I did like the television show House. Well, in recent weeks I have found a new television show: How I Met Your Mother. It is one of the most entertaining shows I have ever watched. I mean, you don't need to be a big thinker to appreciate it, but it is really entertaining.

I like the song "I would walk five hundred miles and aaI would walk five hundred more" not because of the tune or lyrics, but because of the accents of the guys singing it. It is especially awesome on the word "thousand" which they pronounce in a sort of "thayowzend" way.

Zitch Dog. Yes! One-nothing,
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment