Sunday, September 26, 2010

Things That I Don't Care About.

Okay, I've done this many times. I mean, I think if someone read my blog without actually knowing me first, they would think I was a jerk. I'm not. Now, onward and forward with my ranting about annoying people!

Oh my gosh, just stop it. If you and I were not friends on Facebook, life would be much simpler. Although, I suppose some good things would be missing. For example, I wouldn't know that you don't subscribe to the philosophy "Bros before hoes" and I wouldn't know that you think that global warming is karma for the iceberg wrecking the Titanic or that some day everyone will leave Facebook just as they left Myspace and I wouldn't know that you feel awkward standing there when a friend of yours talks to someone you don't know. However, this might be a step in the right direction seeing as how I already don't care.

In the space of time it took me to right that last paragraph, they liked another thing.

I don't think people realize that they look insane when they're on reality television. A girl on Survivor just filled someone else's shoes with sand and threw them into the ocean because she was upset with someone. Why would you do that with a camera right there? She heard people calling her crazy behind her back and decided to get back at them by proving their point.

I get excited over stupid things. For example, I got a mirror for my shower and I am now able to shave in my shower. I am so excited. Okay, you have to understand. My morning routine is slowly evolving into a routine that takes place solely in the shower.
You see, I love to take showers in the morning. It's a nice transition from sleeping to waking. Therefore, I try to do everything that I can to get ready in the morning in the shower. I feel like Kramer from Seinfeld. 

 There is a light at the end of the tunnel. November first. My Papa finally found a job. My Nona and Papa will be leaving at the beginning of November. By then, the "couple of weeks" they were planning to spend living with us will have become about six months. This could make some people upset, but not me. The ordeal is almost over.

No one cares that you like that stupid Geico commercial with the pig,
Simon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment